Re: contextCSN attribute update on replication

--On Tuesday, August 09, 2016 11:43 PM +0200 Michael Ströder <michael@stroeder.com> wrote:

Óscar Remírez de Ganuza Satrústegui wrote:
But I am seeing some weird things from time to time: sometimes, somehow,
the contextCSN attribute does not get updated after the modification.
Checking its value in the master server, I can see that it has been
updated correctly, but not on the slave server.

My monitor checks are also sometimes flapping. contextCSN values differ
but the modifications were correctly replicated. Also happened with LTB
builds of OpenLDAP 2.4.44 and back-mdb but also prior versions.

Didn't we have a discussion about why one should run the syncprov overlay on all nodes a while back?

--quanah

Platform Architect
Manager, Systems Team
Zimbra, Inc.