Re: How do I allow root to edit mdb database? [SOLVED]

Today at 8:10am, John Lewis wrote:

olcAccess: {0}to * by
dn.exact=gidNumber=0+uidNumber=0,cn=peercred,cn=external,cn=auth manage
by * break
olcAccess: {1}to dn.base="" by * read
olcAccess: {2}to * by * read
olcAccess: {3}to attrs=userPassword,shadowLastChange by self write by
anonymous auth by * none

And the world can read your passwords...

Order *is* important. First match wins. At the very least you need to put #2 as the very last rule.