Re: Do you have any recommendations of utilities for manipulating rfc2307 attributes?

Hi,

MidPoint can certainly manage RFC2307 and RFC2307bis attributes. There is an working example configuration: https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Unix+Story+Test Although the example is configured to work with OpenDJ (simply because OpenDJ is simpler to embed in Java tests), we also have working setup with OpenLDAP. So I'm quite sure it works well and adapting the configuration should be quite easy.

MidPoint is a comprehensive identity management system and it can really sophisticated things with RFC2307 schema. However, there is obviously some inherent complexity in the configuration. In case of any questions please feel free to ask the questions on midPoint mailing list.

--
Radovan Semancik
Software Architect