Re: syncrepl constantly desyncing

Hi.

On 01.07.16 20:45, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
> --On Friday, July 01, 2016 5:53 PM +0500 "Eugene M. Zheganin"
> <emz@norma.perm.ru> wrote:
>
>> Hi.
>>
>> On 25.06.16 21:25, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
>>> --On Saturday, June 25, 2016 10:52 AM +0500 "Eugene M. Zheganin"

>>> # 1 piece of information to provide: OpenLDAP version
>>>
>> Master is 2.4.40 and replica is 2.4.38 (is this the root of the problem
>> ?).
>>
>> P.S.  I guess it's not, I've upgraded the replica installation to the
>> same exaclty version, but the problem is still here.
>
> 2.4.40 is known to have serious replication bugs.  I suggest using a
> current release.

Well, I've upgraded both master and replica to 2.4.44, but
unfortunately, the problem is still there. However, I cannot say that
all the changes aren't replicating: for example yeasterday I've added
two user to a group - this change was reflected on a replica, but today
my colleague added same two persons into another group, and this change
wasn't replicated. Once again, I had to delete all the replica DBs and
restart slapd - then changes made it to the replica.

Eugene.