RHEL7 issues maybe???

Folks,

I am working on moving my OpenLDAP 2.4.44 environment from RHEL6 to RHEL7. I want to double check an assumption I have made before I open a report with Red Hat about the quality of their product.

I am assuming that with "loglevel sync" and an empty consumer, that there should be one sincrepl_entry line that has "inserted UUID" in the syslog output for every entry created. Is that a valid assumption?

 Thanks,