Re: Antw: Re: openldap 2.4.44 - delta-syncrepl fails on auditContext

Today at 6:09am, Ulrich Windl wrote:

I wonder why you configure accesslog on one node, but not on the other. Here we use same configuration on every node.

I am continuing the practice of having a master and slaves.  The masters are set up with MMR and do have accesslog configured on them.  The slaves are set up to delta-syncrepl the main database from and force all updates to go to the MMR masters.  I have a second set of slaves that are used for mail only, and they replicate just the mail related data from the MMR masters.