Re: openldap 2.4.44 - delta-syncrepl fails on auditContext

Frank Swasey wrote:
On Mon, 20 Jun 2016 at 3:36pm, Frank Swasey wrote:

I do make some modifications to the codebase, but have never [changed
auditContext from being DSA].  I'll double check the patch decks to make
sure something did not match and mess that attribute up unintentionally.

I have confirmed that my code modifications have not changed the auditContext
attribute's definition, it is still "Usage directoryOperation".

This is exactly wrong. It must be "usage dsaOperation". You have indeed broken this in your patching.

--
  -- Howard Chu