Re: cn=config database setup

Le 20/06/2016 17:50, Trent Dierking a écrit :
Following the quickstart guide at http://www.openldap.org/doc/admin24/quickstart.html and the following happens

# ./sbin/slapadd -F etc/'cn=config' -l etc/openldap/slapd.ldif
57680d0f invalid config directory etc/cn=config, error 2
slapadd: bad configuration directory!

# mkdir -p 'etc/cn=config'

# ./sbin/slapadd -F etc/'cn=config' -l etc/openldap/slapd.ldif
Available database(s) do not allow slapadd

I've ensured the appropriate var/openldap-data directory exists. I've tried adding the maxsize key shown on the guide. I am not sure what else could cause this, as this is for the hardcoded cn=config database.

You should try to add -n0 to your slapadd command, which will select the "0" backend which should be the cn=config backend.

--
Clément OUDOT
Consultant en logiciels libres, Expert infrastructure et sécurité