Re: openldap 2.4.44 - delta-syncrepl fails on auditContext

--On Monday, June 20, 2016 1:33 PM -0400 Frank Swasey <Frank.Swasey@uvm.edu> wrote:

Not quite sure what you mean.  I have no issues with empty consumers
replicating from their master servers.

I mean that an empty consumer fails to replicate from its master
servers unless I load the accesslog module.  It fails with the
following:

I don't have the accesslog module loaded on my replicas, and they do not have this issue. ;) Are you doing cn=config replication as well as replicating the main db?

Platform Architect
Manager, Systems Team
Zimbra, Inc.
A division of Synacor, Inc