Re: auditContext attribute ?

Today at 11:04am, Michael Ströder wrote:

On 2016-06-20 16:40, Frank Swasey wrote:
I have discovered (on my test environment running 2.4.44 on RHEL7)
that when I slapcat from either of the MMR syncing masters the suffix
base entry has the auditContext attribute.  If I take the generated
LDIF to my replica server, it will not slapadd unless I delete the
auditContext attribute.

This is set by slapo-accesslog and points to the DB suffix of your accesslog database.

Thanks, Michael;

In grepping through the source, I see that several tests do a slapcat and then grep -iv to remove the attribute from what is generated. I shall do the same in my scripts.