Re: MMR: How do you tell that the MMR servers are in sync?

On Thu, 2 Jun 2016 at 11:43pm, Paul B. Henson wrote:

To clarify, are you directing all writes to one master, or are you
actually spreading writes across all of them simultaneously?

I am intending that only one will officially be active at a time. However, I am doing that by activating the service IP addresses on the system that I want to be active instead of using a load balancer.