RE: slapadd hang in bdb_tool_entry_close / ldap_pvt_thread_cond_wait

> Sorry, I missed the fact that ldap_pvt_thread_cond_wait() inside bdb_tool_trickle_task() will unlock the bdb_tool_trickle_mutex.

... and now a colleague has pointed out, quite correctly, that cond_wait() reacquires the mutex before it returns.

So please disregard my suggested patch, which is wrong.

Will have to do some more thinking.  There is a race condition here somewhere, just not sure where it is yet.

NOTICE: Morgan Stanley is not acting as a municipal advisor and the opinions or views contained herein are not intended to be, and do not constitute, advice within the meaning of Section 975 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act. If you have received this communication in error, please destroy all electronic and paper copies; do not disclose, use or act upon the information; and notify the sender immediately. Mistransmission is not intended to waive confidentiality or privilege. Morgan Stanley reserves the right, to the extent permitted under applicable law, to monitor electronic communications. This message is subject to terms available at the following link: http://www.morganstanley.com/disclaimers. If you cannot access these links, please notify us by reply message and we will send the contents to you. By messaging with Morgan Stanley you consent to the foregoing.