Re: [LMDB] New product using LMDB

Christian Sell wrote:
Hello all,

I would like to introduce another product/tool that is based on LMDB and might
be useful to some. Enter "LightningObjects", the High Performance embedded C++
Object Storage solution.  LO is a template based mapping layer that turns LMDB
(or any other key/value store that can be adapted to the internal abstract
storage API) into a transactional C++ object store. Code is available at
https://github.com/gsvitec/lightning-objects. Currently in alpha state, but used
in a large commercial project already. I look forward to anyone's comments.

Thanks for the announcement. I always expected that LMDB would be a good base for an object store, nice to see that someone has done it.

--
  -- Howard Chu