Re: Cannot re-enable synchronization

Hi,

On Monday I had a major issue, my root CA (for all my encryption)
expired, so my LDAP server number 1 became inaccessible.

I have a server number 2, running from another root certificate, that
did not expire and that was properly replicating from the server
number 1, using:

syncrepl    rid=0
              provider=ldaps://ldap server 1/
              type=refreshAndPersist
              bindmethod=simple
              binddn=cn=Manager,dc=xxx
              credentials="XXX"
              searchbase=dc=xxx
              tls_reqcert=try
              starttls=yes
              retry="60 10 300 +"

But since I updated the root certificate on server 1, I cannot get the
replication.

I can still ldapsearch from server 2 to server 1.

In the log of server 1 I see a proper connection, but I don't know how
to further debug the replication.

Best regards,

Olivier