Re: Documentation

On 05/02/2016 03:45 PM, Howard Chu wrote:
You seem to be entirely missing the point, which I have been trying to clarify, that OpenLDAP ITS submissions are not mail-based, so none of this point is even relevant.

Yes, you are right. Sorry for that. But I do not think I'm missing the point. If I have to find may way through yet another custom process that this particular project has set up to submit a documentation fix then I simply won't do that. Whether it is a mailing list or it is an issue tracking system that I have never seen before does not really make much difference. If there is a way how to contribute by using convenient tools that I already know then the probability is much higher. And a good part of potential contributors already know github. That's my point. Take it or leave it.

--
Radovan Semancik
Software Architect