Re: ldap_sync(3) function usage

--On Monday, April 18, 2016 10:54 AM -0400 Frank Crow <fjcrow2008@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm wanting to write a client in C/C++ that does a "refresh and persist"
sync search on an entry.    I'm looking at the ldap_sync(3) man page
and that looks like it would do most things that I need.    I can't
find any example code that is using that interface, so if somebody could
point me to any that does, I'd really appreciate it.

The Net::LDAPapi perl module uses the C library for building a sync client. You may want to examine it.

Platform Architect
Zimbra, Inc.
A division of Synacor, Inc