Re: ldapdelete recursive (-r) with syncrepl

Oops... sorry... had inadvertently used "reply" rather than "reply all"!

Seems that if I used "ldapdelete -ZZ <dn>" on a single entry e.g., "uid=someuser,ou=Users,o=xxx,dc=yyy,dc=zzz" that propagates fine.   But if I delete the parent in bulk "ldapdelete -ZZ ou=Users,o=xxx,dc=yyy,dc=zzz" then none of the "delete entry" actions get propagated to the other masters.   They still have the entire tree.

Is that the expected behavior?   Should I only ever delete children nodes and not containers?

Thanks,
Frank