Re: LDAPI mechanism too weak for this user

On 04/07/16 16:16 -0400, Frank Crow wrote:
I have locked down my server to disallow anonymous binds and set the
SSF=128.   I also have SaslSecProps: noplain,noanonymous,minssf=128

Which all seems to work fine for my usage with one exception.   If I try to
use any of the command line tools with "-Y EXTERNAL -H ldapi:///", I now
get:

additional info: SASL(-15): mechanism too weak for this user: mech EXTERNAL
is too weak

Is there some configuration item that I can change to allow that work while
maintaining my existing policy of no anonymous binds for everything else,
etc?

Set olcLocalSSF to your desired value within your server config.

--
Dan White