Re: Translucent proxy and changing upstream DNs

Sullivan, Daniel [AAA] wrote:
Hi, Howard,

Thank you for taking the time to email me.  This is exactly what I would like to do.  Would you be able to tell me where the mapping of the objects is created?  It is in the configuration for the translucent overlay?  I do not see a configuration option for this:

There is no existing code that does this mapping, you will have to write that yourself. I was merely pointing out that these are the correct attributes to use.

http://linux.die.net/man/5/slapo-translucent

I appreciate your help.

Best,

Dan