Re: looking for a graphic tool for openldap

Apache Directory Studio is pretty good, and being Java based, will run on any platform.
https://directory.apache.org/studio/

On 21 March 2016 at 08:06, Nick Milas <nick@eurobjects.com> wrote:
On 20/3/2016 3:55 μμ, Michael Ströder wrote:

Language sub-types (RFC 3866) are tricky to handle in a schema-aware LDAP client.

For which attributes are you using this?

We are using language tags (lang-el-gr, lang-en-us) for:

   cn, o, ou, title, sn

phpLDAPadmin handles them well up to v1.1.0.7: Tagged attributes are displayed correctly and even updates are successful.

Since v1.2.x.x it cannot handle them and tagged attributes cannot even show up. We only get a series of: "phpLDAPadmin doesnt support RFC3866" errors, one per each tagged attribute.

So all 1.2 versions are practically unusable in our use case.

Nick