Re: looking for a graphic tool for openldap

On 19/3/2016 1:44 πμ, Uwe Werler wrote:

http://pegacat.com/jxplorer/

+1

Lightweight, reliable and powerful. Handles well both cn=config and DIT. The developer is very helpful too.

phpLDAPadmin is also fine (as a web-based GUI), but practically not maintained any more since many years.

Latest well working version -as indicated by many, and can be confirmed by me- is 1.1.0.7. There are some forks of the project too, but not going anywhere (AFAIK).

Yet, we are still using 1.1.0.7 with success (on a CentOS 5 system). All 1.2.x.x versions have proved having problems, esp. with DITs using language tags.

I wish someone could take over and continue the project... IMHO it was the most intuitive and handy web-based LDAP GUI for general use.

Nick