Re: Error with :mozillaOrgPerson removed from template as it is not defined in the schema

any help

On 03/17/2016 10:32 AM, MichaelLeung wrote:
hi list
i got these two error,

Courier Mail: Account: courierMailAccount removed from template as it is not defined in the schema
Thunderbird: Address Book Entry: mozillaOrgPerson removed from template as it is not defined in the schema

seems my phpadminldap lack of the schema.
does any one have the schema for openldap ? or give me a link so that i can download it.

null