Re: olcAccess/olcLimits modifications

--On Monday, March 14, 2016 7:26 PM +0100 "PenguinWhispererThe ." <th3penguinwhisperer@gmail.com> wrote:

I tried exactly that notation however that replaced the whole entry (so
only one index left). I only wanted to replace the 12th index.

The poster who gave you that advice is wrong. "replace" replaces the entire entry with what you've added. You want add: value, not replace: value, like you originally had.

To replace the 12th index, you could do:

changetype: modify
delete: olcAccess
olcAccess: {11}

^ deletes the 12th index, since it is ZERO based. If you want the 13th index ({12}), adjust appropriately.

changetype: modify
add: olcAccess
olcAccess: {11} <new rule>

Platform Architect