LDIF?

Hello,

I am trying to add an 'ou' entry to a directory (just a sample), and keep getting the following error.  Would appreciate any pointers as to why this is happening:

> ldapadd -x -D "cn=Manager,dc=my-domain,dc=com" -W -f users-example.ldif
Enter LDAP Password:
adding new entry "ou=RavenApps,dc=my-domain,dc=com"
ldap_add: Invalid syntax (21)
    additional info: objectclass: value #1 invalid per syntax

I have an LDIF file called "users-example.ldif" with the contents:
dn: ou=RavenApps,dc=my-domain,dc=com
objectclass: dcObject
objectClass: organizationUnit
ou: RavenApps

Presently, in the directory I have:
> ldapsearch -x -b 'dc=my-domain,dc=com' '(objectClass=*)'
# extended LDIF
#
# LDAPv3
# base <dc=my-domain,dc=com> with scope subtree
# filter: (objectClass=*)
# requesting: ALL
#

# my-domain.com