Re: "LDAP ease modify restrictions" support

--On Monday, February 22, 2016 3:29 PM +0100 Radovan Semancik <radovan.semancik@evolveum.com> wrote:

Right. Even though the situation is not that easy when going through
abstractions such as JNDI

Wow, I'm surprised anyone is still using something as utterly broken as JNDI with LDAP. My bug about the fact JNDI can't even properly to 30 seconds is still open after over a decade. I'd strongly advise finding a different Java API for working with LDAP (We use UnboundID's LDAP API).

Platform Architect
Zimbra, Inc.
A division of Synacor, Inc