Re: can find slapd.conf fine in /etc/openldap under Centos7

--On Friday, February 19, 2016 11:22 AM +0800 MichaelLeung <gbcbooksmj@gmail.com> wrote:

hi all

i am not so sure it is the correct place to issue my problem

but i really need some help

sine i upgrade to Centos7 and install openldap-2.4.4 on it, i would not
find slapd.conf in /etc/openldap, the only related file i can find is
slapd.ldif .

though i still can start slapd services

does openldap need slapd.conf any more ?

No. I suggest reading the admin guide, which discusses the cn=config configuration database in depth.

Platform Architect
Zimbra, Inc.
A division of Synacor, Inc