From: openldap-technical [mailto:openldap-technical-bounces@openldap.org] On
Behalf Of Michael Ströder
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2016 3:53 PM
To: Borresen, John - 0444 - MITLL; openldap-technical@openldap.org
Subject: Re: LDAPMODIFY Error

Borresen, John - 0444 - MITLL wrote:
> Trying to add/modify the Netgroup.
> [..]
> Additional info: modify/add: nisNetgroupTriple: no equality matching rule

Look at the attribute type description for 'nisNetgroupTriple':
There's no EQUALITY matching rule defined for it (as said in the error
message
above). And therefore you cannot add or remove distinct attribute values.
You
can only add/delete/replace all values at once.

(I really wonder why you still need this today but that's another topic.)

Ciao, Michael.