Re: how to add users to LDAP and test authentication?

Hello,

I have very simple requirements for "users" e.g. representative of user accounts with userid and password.

I have a web application which we are currently using Apache's htpasswd flat file database for userid's and password.  We'd like to be able to have Apache point to LDAP for user authentication from the web app.

Any pointers how to get going in this direction would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Mary