Re: Incomplete members from dynlist group when Paged Results control is specified

On 02/12/2016 04:41 PM, Kartik Subbarao wrote:
[...]

I wanted to ask whether this is enough detail to file an ITS, or whether more information was desired. It could take some more time to put together a generically reproducible LDIF file, so I figured I would post this now in case someone familiar with the dynlist code might recognize this and see how the presence of the Paged Results control might be interfering with its behavior.

I was able to reproduce this with a simple LDIF file, will submit an ITS.

    -Kartik