Re: LMDB mmap usage

Ok, so the page cache, that's exactly what I want to read more about.
Not for tuning, but just to understand how the page cache works with
the different subsystems in order to dimension the hardware properly.
For example what IO devices affect the page cache? Why are memory
pages reshuffled between different NUMA nodes? etc..