[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: slapd dying with mdb databases
- To: "Angel L. Mateo" <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: slapd dying with mdb databases
- From: Quanah Gibson-Mount <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 00:10:06 -0800
- Content-disposition: inline
- Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.10.3 edge01.zimbra.com 6777844270
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=zimbra.com; s=C2AA288C-EE47-11E2-9BB0-E820BDD9BDBF; t=1453191015; bh=PZEZzJAyoRqDTGW7dyWKL7hDLyMJ6mbR8L9GVsxKeY8=; h=Date:From:To:Message-ID:MIME-Version; b=So5l8goIlXKwrmLxEUmps9VI40jq8yOQwGRsEpr79QOX91pcFy+oEAW6XqkinkNPO pfKLylVJwEB1Cz0Q9BfuYMFWV/dviC4ElGh+Z2ozaidTlXo0c7d+vciXr2qI+N3qvb XgDshWxQyTu/y9/D7fXwQHn1AdqagxvesJcCHQT4=
- In-reply-to: <569DEE50.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <569DEE50.email@example.com>
--On Tuesday, January 19, 2016 9:05 AM +0100 "Angel L. Mateo"
After changing my databases from hdb to mdb I'm having problems with it.
My problem is that after a few days of slapd running without any problem
(this time it has been more than a week), then it suddenly dies and
whenever I restart it, it dies immediately.
I have run slapd with -d 16000 and last debug message it shows is:
569decb8 <= root access granted
569decb8 => access_allowed: search access granted by manage(=mwrscxd)
76: Assertion 'NUMKEYS(mp) > 1' failed in mdb_page_search_root()
In order to be able to run again, I have to delete the database and
start slapd with no db (so it reloads it completely with syncrepl).
I'm running openldap 2.4.43 (compiled by me) in a ubuntu 14.04 server.
This is ITS#8336. I suggest you grab the patch from git.
Zimbra :: the leader in open source messaging and collaboration