Re: Merging databases with translucent

Le 2016-01-11 13:37, Michael Ströder a écrit :
M. P. wrote:
Further testing let me say that entries
that are present on the local server and not on the remote server, will not be displayed when searching the ldap server. When entries exists in both servers, the remote entries will be appended/overwrited by local entries before being
displayed.

So it seems to work as designed and documented
(see section DESCRIPTION in slapo-translucent(5)).

Yep it seems. It was just to add my last results for information.

Do you have any advise for the workaround ? Another way to achieve what I want ?

Ciao, Michael.

--

M. P.