[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: Regarding ITS 8268 slapd-ldap quarantine
- To: Quanah Gibson-Mount <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Regarding ITS 8268 slapd-ldap quarantine
- From: Nikos Voutsinas <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 22:53:09 +0200
- Cc: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=Imf6asii220yfxdt4ykTV8aycDjw3GiRVKaWQSxkMQQ=; b=zvNaM4230C2Cevqz1BbD7zw+AFwns43+6b+QWzaj6mxjXR0tQpNLutmFGPbmlsbNnl fdk7IWfEmyg4mruPpOmGHH+RqPY0lHQmAQHW/KMOW+iMyA98WCXEasxGYMZ/mVtvdhAs 12v+/9F9ehmhle+hWrWNJvn2J7GRgmDe+RHUsv17PP+MvAnOqY3p+XD5uITEIco3veRl +GEA+v5U4pP14CU2IwsiSiH/947gAnZZAfnzveO9I1NDVMoL8tM0p92+Lr42V+Bsnfsh 4Do4MkEvI6ZwtUtTCtSOx5Eg0CyTOB6KPd8gpcbqcJmOnFFqmqZkaexQUpvyQVcxARq8 Fxbw==
- In-reply-to: <E4C331EB0D872A7306AA4DB2@192.168.1.9>
- References: <CAJoHRii-23+eGwDfLep_NssPTmfiKG73n9xj5ORHF_jm3aPaew@mail.gmail.com> <E4C331EB0D872A7306AA4DB2@192.168.1.9>
On Tuesday, 29 December 2015, Quanah Gibson-Mount <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
--On Tuesday, December 29, 2015 5:22 PM +0200 Nikos Voutsinas <email@example.com> wrote:
May I ask how come and ITS 8268 never made it to software bugs? Isn't the
case well described?
OpenLDAP is a volunteer project. People work on items as they have time/availability. If you feel an issue is urgent, you may wish to provide a fix/patch as per the contribution guidelines, or engage support with a company such as Symas.
Understood, no need to clarify this. Obviously not so many from the community are using slapd-ldap quarantine. Anyway, let's say that the first step has been made and a bug report has been filed. That would have saved me some time, if someone else had done it before.