Re: Regarding ITS 8268 slapd-ldap quarantine

On Tuesday, 29 December 2015, Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@zimbra.com> wrote:
--On Tuesday, December 29, 2015 5:22 PM +0200 Nikos Voutsinas <nvoutsin@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

May I ask how come and ITS 8268 never made it to software bugs? Isn't the
case well described?

OpenLDAP is a volunteer project.  People work on items as they have time/availability.  If you feel an issue is urgent, you may wish to provide a fix/patch as per the contribution guidelines, or engage support with a company such as Symas.

--Quanah

Understood, no need to clarify this. Obviously not so many from the community are using  slapd-ldap quarantine. Anyway, let's say that the first step has been made and a bug report has been filed. That would have saved me some time, if someone else had done it before.

Best Regards,
Nikos