[Date Prev][Date Next]
LMDB many dup fixed size elements
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: LMDB many dup fixed size elements
- From: Simon Majou <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 20:10:14 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=majou.org; s=google; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=dTcRWl1wXWUfI5Cu3X44SVB3H/7mBdmEv+uNg7WdsOQ=; b=nnABD0S1DHA+qinC+uaWmBntAy7ONru3Nwf1fxKv46iOoYfHsRkST9jADnGY9jw0sb nhmH3C9C3TrqHLVlWLQgWnzSYpTZ7sJa/tPGyW5JfkdSUsr/Re8D8cmH9eiUSRmZ82pZ ukH2s7uSf1VGoUuhLS2XUTWecIdJRU+n2cgrM=
I want to allow users to create tables with dup fixed size.
A solution would be to create named databases, but that would make potentially a lot of tables (for instance millions), and doesn't seem ok cf the comment on function mdb_env_set_maxdbs.
Another solution would be to create one DB for each fixed size and insert the users and their tables inside. Would it be better ?