Re: openldap-technical Digest, Vol 97, Issue 15

>Hello guys!
>I tried to deploy openldap replica on Ubuntu 14.04. I copy database
>via slapcat(slapadd) and slapd.conf from another replica(Centos 6.7
>with OpenLDAP: slapd 2.4.40).
>After all slaptest errors were fixed slapd service run once, but
>after 5 minutes without any changes it's failed to start again and
>currently it's still doesn't work. I can't find any ldap log.
>
>May be somebody faced with such kind of the problem. Will be very
>appreciate for any advices

run both slapd(8) in debugging mode and level stats sync

-Dieter

-- Dieter Kl?nter | Systemberatung http://sys4.de GPG Key ID: E9ED159B 53?37'09,95"N 10?08'02,42"E
In debug slapd -d -1 output I saw that ldap is trying to load from /etc/ldap/slap.d/ directory although i had put "SLAPD_CONF=/etc/ldap/slapd.conf" to /etc/default/slapd. After I clean up /etc/ldap/slap.d/ directory ldap starting load db and schema, but still can't start with error:
"
TLS: could not set cipher list HIGH:+TLSv1:+SSLv2:+SSLv3.
56728db6 main: TLS init def ctx failed: -1
56728db6 slapd destroy: freeing system resources.
56728db6 syncinfo_free: rid=115
56728db6 slapd stopped.
56728db6 connections_destroy: nothing to destroy.
"
When I try "openssl ciphers -v HIGH:+TLSv1:+SSLv2:+SSLv3" it's work fine without any error
On 12/16/2015 03:00 PM, openldap-technical-request@openldap.org wrote:

--
With Best Wishes
Andrei Valoshyn

--

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and files attached to it are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that using, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and delete this email.