Syncrepl Error : critical extension is not recognized

Dears,

I am new in OpenLDAP world !
I want to use syncrepl in order to synchronize my consumer which is a Python application. I configured the server side based on this tutorial, I restart my server but I get the following error when I run my python application:
'info': 'critical extension is not recognized', 'desc': 'Critical extension is unavailable'

NB: I didn't consider the "Set up the consumer slapd" section because I am relying on the python consumer application.

Please tell me what shall I do ?
Any help from your side is welcome ?

Thanks in advance.
Regards