retrieving information about deleted objects

Hello,

We produce for production environments an IDMsystem which is able to
publish/dublicate changes in OpenLDAP/LDAP directories to other management
databases and vice versa. This works fine in most of the cases of changes in
LDAP. The only problem we see, is get information about deletion of
objects (users) which were done while the IDMsystem was either down or
network not available.

What is the correct way to search for deleted objects. We have read about
a filter search, based on 'isDeleted=*' or 'isDeleted=TRUE. But we can
not get any result with this.

Thanks for some hints about this.

	matthias

--