Re: Migrate from openldap 2.2 to 2.4 issue

--On Friday, October 30, 2015 12:57 PM +0100 DEVARIEUX Alain <alain.devarieux@sib.fr> wrote:

Le 30/10/2015 09:36, Michael Ströder a écrit :
DEVARIEUX Alain wrote:
# Running slapadd with a 'cleaned' version of my old slapd.conf
slapadd -f /tpm/oldserver/slapd.conf -F /etc/openldap/slapd.d/ -c -u -o
schema-check=yes -l /root/myslapcat.ldif

You invoked this command as user root?

Yes, but I then changed the ownership to user ldap group ldap.

Those are not new lines. They are continuations. I suggest reading up on the LDIF RFC.

Platform Architect
Zimbra, Inc.