Re: Millions of users linked into a single group

Pedro Roger wrote:
> All i can say is that in our directory we have 18848 users in a single
> group

This is fairly small.

> and no problems so far.

The original poster asked about 10 million group members which is more than
*500* times more than what you have.

> Maybe someone else would reply about a upper boundary of groupOfUniqueNames.

In theory there is no limit. In practice one will have to carefully deal with
such a big group entry.

Ciao, Michael.