Openldap - ldap user can't add entry: Insufficient access (no write access to parent)

Hello,

(I'm not an LDAP guru - sorry for lame question(s))

I'ld like to make an addressbook in LDAP (for mailing clients, in
first step for my RoundCube). Server is Debian 7.9, slapd 2.4.31
(OpenLDAP). After the successfully installation, I've created a
subtree for the addressbook:

dn: ou=rcabook,dc=mydomain,dc=com
ou: rcabook
objectClass: top
objectClass: organizationalUnit

dn: ou=public,ou=rcabook,dc=mydomain,dc=com
ou: public
objectClass: top
objectClass: organizationalUnit

dn: ou=private,ou=rcabook,dc=mydomain,dc=com
ou: private
objectClass: top
objectClass: organizationalUnit

and a regular user for RoundCube:

dn: cn=rcuser,ou=rcabook,dc=mydomain,dc=com
cn: rcuser
objectClass: organizationalRole
objectClass: simpleSecurityObject
userPassword:: e1f2g3....x3y2z1

But when I want to make a new entry as rcuser, I've got this
error:

ldapadd -f entry.ldif -D cn=rcuser,ou=rcabook,dc=mydomain,dc=com -W
Enter LDAP Password:
adding new entry "cn=DOMAIN IT,ou=public,ou=rcabook,dc=mydomain,dc=com"
ldap_add: Insufficient access (50)
    additional info: no write access to parent

The ou=public,ou=rcabook subtree has a special access in config:

# slapcat -n0
dn: olcDatabase={1}hdb,cn=config
objectClass: olcDatabaseConfig
objectClass: olcHdbConfig
olcDatabase: {1}hdb
olcDbDirectory: /var/lib/ldap
olcSuffix: dc=mydomain,dc=com
olcAccess: {0}to attrs=userPassword,shadowLastChange by self write by anonymou
 s auth by dn="cn=admin,dc=mydomain,dc=com" write by * none
olcAccess: {1}to dn.base="" by * read
olcAccess: {2}to * by dn="cn=admin,dc=mydomain,dc=com" write by * read
olcAccess: {3}to dn.subtree="ou=public,ou=rcabook,dc=mydomain,dc=com" by users writ
olcLastMod: TRUE

Which privileges do I need to add, for all user would add the
entries to subtree?

Thanks,

a.

--