Re: Can a ppolicy be applied to a subtree?

Hi,

Am 14.10.2015 um 16:06 Uhr schrieb Campbell, Courtney:
I am curious if a ppolicy can be applied to a subtree so that it is
added to a user account when newly created?
Unfortunately not. I would like to have that too.
As far as I know ppolicy overlay is a database setting. See man slapo-ppolicy. You can split your DIT to multiple database apply ppolicy to the database with your user account subtree and glue the databases together to behave like a single DIT again.

Marc