Re: Is it possible to create something like an alias or mapping

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your feedback.

This solution works fine for me, however I need to keep the attribute DomainGestor as well.

Any suggestion about this?

overlay rwm
map attribute manager domaingestor

ldapsearch -x -LLL -h localhost -b cn=users,dc=domain,dc=com,dc=br uid=thiago_neves  domaingestor manager
dn: uid=thiago_neves,cn=t,cn=users,dc=domain,dc=com,dc=br
manager: uid=paula_bronfman,cn=p,cn=users,dc=domain,dc=com,dc=br

Regards
~Christian