Re: basic ldap functions

--On Monday, September 28, 2015 7:41 PM -0300 Friedrich Locke <friedrich.locke@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi folks!

i would like to implement a simple interface ldap to connect my client
programs to the sever ldap machine in my job. I would like to implement
only the necessary in order to my client app to handle ldap. My listing
of function goes below:

I would suggest you look at any number of modern programs that use the OpenLDAP C API. The OpenLDAP source code in and of itself has many examples, as do other pieces of software such as Postfix, OpenDKIM, etc.

Platform Architect
Zimbra, Inc.