Re: ACLs whont work

Hi,

+1 and..

A good way to think the acl rules construction is to say:
1/ the rules lines are scanned from top to bottom
2/ Every line is scanned from left to right
3/ When ldap query match one rule the scan process is *immediately* stopped.

In this this case: "access to * by * write by anonymous none"
"by anonymous" is *never* scanned because it is at the right of "by *" who match everything

Cheers.