LDAPCon 2015 booking now open

LDAPCon 2015, the fifth International Conference on LDAP, Directory
Services and Identity Management will be held in the UK at the
University of Edinburgh School of Informatics Forum.

    Tutorials: 11th November 2015
    Conference: 12th and 13th November 2015

We have 22 peer-reviewed papers. Topics include service design,
LDAP schema, protocol enhancements, server technology and client
programming. There will be a poster display area for updates on the very
latest work-in-progress, and a social event in a spectacular city-centre
venue for networking with other LDAP professionals.

    http://ldapcon.org/2015/

Several of the regular contributors to this list will be speaking.

Booking is now open and early-bird prices are available until the
end of September. For full details see the booking page:

    http://ldapcon.org/2015/?page_id=112

Book now to get the early-bird price!

There are opportunities for commercial sponsorship that will be of
interest to companies working in related areas. See
http://ldapcon.org/2015/?page_id=101 for details.

Andrew Findlay
Conference Chairman

Thanks to our sponsors for their support.
Our first Platinum sponsor: Symas http://symas.com/