Von: Dieter Klünter [mailto:dieter@dkluenter.de]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 2. September 2015 21:55
An: Fischer, Johannes
Betreff: Re: Send Success with first found entry

Am Wed, 2 Sep 2015 13:49:13 +0000
schrieb "Fischer, Johannes" <johannes.fischer@ipa.fraunhofer.de>:

> Hi again,
>

> Here the logfile from a search process.

There are a few lines in the log that gives some hints.

> The Server find the right entry, but then search till all entries are
> touched….
>
> Any ideas?

If you read the logs you will find some lines with
----
55e6fd47 => bdb_equality_candidates (objectClass)

55e6fd47 => key_read

55e6fd47 bdb_idl_fetch_key: [b49d1940]

55e6fd47 <= bdb_index_read: failed (-30988)
----
this leads to the assumption that the objectClass index is corrupted, try to reindex (slapindex) this index database.

----
55e6fd47 => bdb_equality_candidates (o)

55e6fd47 <= bdb_equality_candidates: (o) not indexed
----

this is an indication that some filter attributes are not indexed.

----
55e6fd47 <= bdb_filter_candidates: id=-1 first=1 last=130485

55e6fd47 => bdb_filter_candidates

55e6fd47        EQUALITY
----
I presume thast most of this filter candidates are not indexed.

[...]

My advise, index all relevant filter attributes. There is no need to index any attribute but only filter attributes.

-Dieter

--
Dieter Klünter | Systemberatung
http://sys4.de