Re: "olcSizeLimit: size.prtotal=disabled" ignored?

Am Wed, 2 Sep 2015 12:50:59 +0300
schrieb Igor Shmukler <igor.shmukler@gmail.com>:

> Hello DIeter,
>
> Thank you for the clarification.
> I modified the LDIF to apply the page size limit to a specific
> database. Now, slapcat(8) shows limits for my DIT database:
> olcSizeLimit: size.prtotal=disabled
> olcLimits: {0}dn=* size.soft=unlimited size.hard=unlimited

size.hard=unlimited is you problem.
From slapd.conf(5)

If  pagedResults control is requested, the hard size limit is
used by default,
Use  unlimited  to  allow unlimited  number  of  entries to be
returned, e.g. to allow the use of the pagedResults control as a means
to  circumvent size limitations  on  regular searches;

-Dieter