Re: "olcSizeLimit: size.prtotal=disabled" ignored?

Hello DIeter,

Thank you for the clarification.
I modified the LDIF to apply the page size limit to a specific
database. Now, slapcat(8) shows limits for my DIT database:
olcSizeLimit: size.prtotal=disabled
olcLimits: {0}dn=* size.soft=unlimited size.hard=unlimited

The only difference from an example that I found - in my configuration
olcSizeLimit comes before olcLimits. Hopefully, this is not the
problem.

The server however still does process paged results as below:
# extended LDIF
#
# LDAPv3
# base <dc=sssvlv,dc=com> with scope subtree
# filter: (objectclass=*)
# requesting: ALL
# with pagedResults critical control: size=5
#

# sssvlv.com
dn: dc=sssvlv,dc=com
objectClass: top

Is there a requirement to apply olcLimits before olcSizeLImit?

Sincerely,

Igor Shmukler