Re: LMDB: Robust mutexes

Kristian Amlie wrote:
Hey,

there was some discussion about robust mutexes in LMDB about a year ago,
and I was told there was a patchset being worked on. I'm just wondering
what's the state of this project now. Is it likely to be included in
upcoming releases?

If you had been watching this mailing list you'd see that users are already using it. Or at least, you'd see the couple of people reporting that it's breaking their compiles. Not more than 24 hours ago.

I don't see it in the latest release 0.9.16, and the "robust" branch
hasn't moved for a while.

The branch got merged into mdb.master quite a while ago. The recent mailinglist traffic shows that we still have portability issues to resolve.

--
  -- Howard Chu