Re: "olcSizeLimit: size.prtotal=disabled" ignored?

Hello Dieter,

Thank you for replying.

> slapd silently ignores the control request, but sizelimit still comes into effect.

Given that, as well as the other relevant information...

Is "olcSizieLimit: size.prtotal=disabled" not affecting the response,
a bug in OpenLDAP 2.4.x, or did I incorrectly understand the
documentation? If it is a bug, should it be filed?
How would one go about disabling simple paged results [having the
OpenLDAP server respond with critical extension unavailable or
similar]? Is restricting access to the control with an ACL is the way
to go?

Thank you,

Igor Shmukler